Mobile Device Remote Configuration
Remote Setup Management
Remote Mobile Device Management streamlines administration, setup and configuration of mobile
devices providing a single
point of control for system administrators to push new applications and configurations to
all remote devices via LAN/WAN.
Enable your enterprise server to automatically push all configuration changes to each specific
mobile device. After
configuration updates complete on the mobile device, your enterprise
application starts execution in Kiosk Mode.
- Single point of control and configuration enables roll out to all
of your devices at once.
- Eliminate the need to set up servers in each of your
- Push new software and images to mobile devices.
- Centrally manage mobile device configurations.
- Create and modify your own locations and groups within each location.
- Password protection ensures that only authorized personnel from each location are
able to modify their own settings only and not the settings of other locations.